Saturday, December 18, 2010

::WHEN U'RE STARTING TO WORK::


"Hi. Let me show you"

"Ha, nice. Thanks,dear. I'm Marie. This my daughter Rose."

We were walking together.

"Where are you living?"

"Ow, we are from Philippines. But staying at Jeddah for 24 years"

My heart said, 'WOW!!!' In the moment, when she said Philippines, I suddenly remember 'Pangako Sayo'. Funny la you.

"This unit have bla...bla..rental rates bla...bla.."

"How do you find with the whether?"

"bla..bla.." (time to taram2 and tembak2 after tour guiding them)

Suddenly she asked me.

"Is there any swimming pool here?"

My mind said,' if there is swimming pool here, of course i'm the very very very first person to enjoy it. But all pool2 one is only imagination. Impossible to build in Sun-U Apartment Hostel area'

"Is there any gymnasium here?"

*ni time gelabah* "err..err..yes" then i startled the another student helper. He said,"NO laa!!!"

"soorry!! There is no any gymnasium." haih.

"There is nothing much bla bla bla..."

another visitor...

"Hi. What's your name?"

"Ameera"

'orang melayu nih' this was my first expectation just depending on her name and her face.

"Duduk sorang ke?"

"hah???"

"Duduk sorang ke?"

"hah??? Sorry???"

'bukan orang melayu ke????'

"I mean, u come here alone?"

"Yup"

"OIC. So where's your parents?"

"Saudi Arabia"

WOW!!! for the second time. ha88. Ok sudah penat. Can you catch up where all this scenes happened? Area Sun-U Apartment Hostel. This is my second department after the Human Resources Department. Today i met people from various of countries. My work only bring them to show the unit in apartment hostel. The show room that has been selected for the open day is B-306. Cool huh!!

OPEN DAY SUNWAY UNIVERSITY!!!

Umi said, learn to communicate with international people. Learn and take experience. Today i have learnt to speak in English fluently. *ceyt* Just taram2 sudala. Interesting right? This is the experience when u're deciding to work as part time staff (student helper) here, Sunway University.

FYI, Sunway University College have changed its status to Sunway University. Got a lot of changes. OMG, Ya Rabbi!!! A lot of stuff to do and to belasah2 in HR Department. All policies, all rules and regulations, letters, letterheads, the logos, also the individual files, i've to change from SYUC to SYU. And learn to be patient, my dear. Print out all thise stuff one by one. *tengah mencari rezeki. sabar2. moga2 ada keberkatan*

"We have to be ON-BRAND attitude" my boss said.

"Keep your cool" my boss said again.

During working at HR Department, the patients is needed all the time. I think that HR Deparment is the most stressed. Have to face with various kind of staff. Wanna take on leave. Wanna take flight. Wanna claim for the hospital bills. All over around here and there. =) i'm just keeping my cool at a side. hu88. cool hah?!

After this I have to said GOODBYE to HR Department as i will change to Hostel Department.
*the place i've to work*

Kak Aida i'll miss u. Ms Prema, i like u laa. Jasmine the coolest girl. Flora the pretty one. Natalie the 'tegas' one. Suk Ching the friendly. Theng Theng my only friend. Who more? Ching Mun who accept me to work there. AND my lady boss there, Betty Lai. Alhamdulillah. All ladies. Men are prohibited to work there. Ha88. But last two days, there's student helper just nice finished his SPM. He helps us to rearrange individual files. Thanks Boy!! *i do not know his name*

Ok. Wanna to stop here.
Cool huh when i start to write in English!!
COOL!!! (mimi merah nya trademark!!)
ENJOY YOUR WORK!!! InsyaALLAH.

*sorry for the short forms. i hope you will understand it*
C U THEN. SALAM, to all my dear...




No comments: