Saturday, May 05, 2012

my Heart

..is sick.

Mm yeah, not well for time being. Need a heal from Allah.
Ya Allah, you said that you will me the suitable situation what i need from you.
I want be to be stronger, You give bigger problems...
Allah want me to handle it properly and become stronger then.

Sad.
But this reminds me, when Abu Bakar sad, Rasulullah advise wisely that Allah is with us!
Don't be sad my dear. You will come out the solution as fast as possible you can make taubah!

Maybe Allah give me a bigger test because of my kifarah?
:(
Allah please forgive me.
I'm weak.
I don't have any strength to face all sort of things...

I want to be happy.
But how I would be happy when my dosa is still not yet forgiven :(

Allah...
Allah..
You hear my voice.
You hear my heart.
Please guide me to the best!


No comments: