Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jaulah once again to Selandar

Alhamdulillah. Nice to meet you my dear friends, Siti Shafiqah Sharif and Sharina Farhana Nor Sa'ari. When we meet there's a thing we will story together --> our old schooldays. Miss them rite? I'll visit SBPIS once again and again. No tired. I know where I stood years ago. Gave me 1000 story from there.

Will i meet you again my dear friends? I do not know but insyALLAH. Thanks to you my dear Sheri, let me to sleep overnight in your house. Haha. Will miss the moment we chat for hours~ Thank you for giving me to know your family. (dia baca ke blog ni?)

Paling tidak boleh lupa bila berborak dengan cikgu zamir. Ada jer cerita nak bercerita. Cerita pasal silat. Cerita pasal pengakap. Haha. Fun to have your time my dear teacher!



__________________________

But the important point is, we can talk about the musykilah kabir among our juniors rite now. I'm very worried. All seniors are worried. Nowadays, there's nothing to give the best qudwah. Every person afraid to correct them right. I know that every school nowadays have this problem too. But this time, this is the hot topic for my seniors to talk about.

But I think, we have always approach them and do attend programmes together.

Bak kata orang adakan tautan hati.

Kita berusaha dan merancang tetapi Allahlah yang menetukan dan sebaik-baik perancang~

2 comments:

diyana said...

:)

Unknown said...

senyum tak perlu kata apa-apa. sebenarnya nak cerita panjang yang sangat panjang. tapi blurr~